|/ HOME / Window Automation / Products / Control unit RWA /|
RWZ control units
|The control units for smoke and heat evacuation have the following specifications
and meet the following requirements (some technical characteristics may vary
according to the RWZ control unit model):
• Output for the connection of 24V actuators.
• VdS approved according to the VdS 2581 and VdS 2593 directives.
• Internal power supply certified according to DIN EN 12101-10.
• Control unit tested according to prEN 12101-9.
• 3 signal lines:
• Automatic fire detector
• RT2 manual emergency push button with indicators for operation, alarm, malfunction and reset button
• Connection to a fire alarm control panel or additional automation fire detectors
• Alarm Reset using the RT2 button or in the control centre.
• Selectable functions:
•“Auto-close” (automatic closure after resetting an alarm)
•“Malfunction = Alarm” (alarm upon malfunction of a signal line)
•“Automatic OFF” (the automatic commands - apart from the alarm - are disabled)
•“Thermal alarm” (alarm on exceeding temperature of 70 °C inside the enclosure)
• Possibility of connecting ventilation buttons
• Adjustable ventilation and time positions
• Possibility of connecting an external wind and rain control
• Normal operation, alarm and malfunction displayed on the emergency push button
• Internal service display showing detailed status information for installation and maintenance.
• Plug-in connection terminals (apart from actuator output).
• Upon direct reverse of travel, actuators are briefly stopped before changing the sense.
• Sheet steel enclosure, light grey (RAL 7035).
|Detectors and emergency devices|
RW Wind sensor
The wind sensor, connected to TOPP control units, closes the windows when the wind speed exceeds a preset value. Contained in weatherproof plastic housing, with rotating blade system sensing wind speed.
RDC/12 Rain sensor
The RDC/12 rain sensor, like the wind sensor, must be placed outside, exposed to rainfalls. It can be connected to the TOPP control units TF23R, TF33R, TF24R, TF44R, RR and TF RWZ to operate the windows automatic closure when the sensor is wet. Insensitive to dew and humidity.
RM2 Smoke detectors
The RM2 optical smoke detectors, for the connection to the RWZ control panels, are devices for indoor smoke detection complying with the UNI 54 standard.
TM2 Thermovelocimetric detectors
The TM2 thermovelocimetric detectors, for the connection to the RWZ control panels, are made of a static element set at 75° and provides an immediate response to rapid increases in temperature. Certified according to UNI EN 54 standard.
RT2 Emergency push button
The RT2 emergency push button, for the connection to the RWZ control panels, is an emergency push button that displays normal operation, alarm and malfunction.
MS4_BL4 Sound alarm and strobe
MS4 is a multiple-tone sounder (for RWZ control panels) and BL4 is a strobe light (for RWZ control panels)