The control units for smoke and heat evacuation have the following specifications
and meet the following requirements (some technical characteristics may vary
according to the RWZ control unit model):
• Output for the connection of 24V actuators.
• VdS approved according to the VdS 2581 and VdS 2593 directives.
• Internal power supply certified according to DIN EN 12101-10.
• Control unit tested according to prEN 12101-9.
• 3 signal lines:
• Automatic fire detector
• RT2 manual emergency push button with indicators for operation, alarm, malfunction and reset button
• Connection to a fire alarm control panel or additional automation fire detectors
• Alarm Reset using the RT2 button or in the control centre.
• Selectable functions:
•“Auto-close” (automatic closure after resetting an alarm)
•“Malfunction = Alarm” (alarm upon malfunction of a signal line)
•“Automatic OFF” (the automatic commands - apart from the alarm - are disabled)
•“Thermal alarm” (alarm on exceeding temperature of 70 °C inside the enclosure)
• Possibility of connecting ventilation buttons
• Adjustable ventilation and time positions
• Possibility of connecting an external wind and rain control
• Normal operation, alarm and malfunction displayed on the emergency push button
• Internal service display showing detailed status information for installation and maintenance.
• Plug-in connection terminals (apart from actuator output).
• Upon direct reverse of travel, actuators are briefly stopped before changing the sense.
• Sheet steel enclosure, light grey (RAL 7035).